Porcelain crowns mimic the appearance of natural teeth beautifully. They are also called dental caps because they encapsulate a damaged tooth or implant. Porcelain crowns are durable, long-lasting, and look and function like natural teeth. Porcelain teeth crowns have many advantages over other cosmetic dental options. The dental practice Smile In Style, Diem Do DDS provides Porcelain Teeth Crowns to residents in Marrero, Louisiana, and lists out below the benefits of this procedure.
Benefits of Porcelain Crowns
- They blend seamlessly with natural teeth. Porcelain crowns are tooth-colored and made to match natural teeth. Therefore, if you choose this type of crown, you should not worry about how your smile looks.
- They are perfect for front teeth. Since porcelain crowns look very natural, they are perfect for restoring the most visible teeth in the mouth – front teeth.
- They are durable. Porcelain crowns have a long lifespan and last for many years with proper oral care and hygiene. If a crown gets broken, chipped, or worn down, you can easily replace them with a new one.
- They restore the ability to bite without discomfort. After getting porcelain crowns, you can start eating your favorite foods again. A restored ability to bite and chew is essential for overall health and wellbeing.
- They are safe. Porcelain crowns are compatible with the mouth and the rest of the body. That means they are safe. Unlike metal crowns, these crowns do not cause any allergies. The only risk you may face is slightly increased sensitivity after the procedure.
At Smile In Style, Diem Do DDS in Marrero, Louisiana – We Create Perfect Smiles
If you are unhappy with your smile and you have chipped or damaged teeth, dental porcelain crowns might be an excellent option for you. If you are looking for a dentist specializing in dental crowns in Marrero, Louisiana, the dental practice Smile In Style, Diem Do DDS is precisely what you need. Dr. Diem Do and the team are respected and trusted in our communities because we provide high-quality services and have already helped dozens of patients. If you have any questions or wish to schedule your first appointment, you can reach our practice at (504) 370-2229.
Share this article